Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to say thanx to you guys for being so friendly :):):) the other day i went onto yorkietalk because my yorkie lulu belle is pregnant and they where so rude :( any way this made me appriciate your guys hospitality.
so thank you
P.S sorry about my spelling :hug:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Thank you for your own contributions to the forum. I'm excited to have new members. It is nice to have new posts.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
How sad that they were rude to you! I've left forums like that (not bird forums) because people just argued all the time and I got tired of it!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
It's a shame to see how some forums are so rude to new people - I don't see why nor do I understand it... how are you to grow or even have an enjoyable site if everyone is rude? :shrug:

Regardless, it's all of you wonderful members who make this such a fun, respectful place :thumbsup: You're all awesome, knowledgeable contributors!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Every other forum I've been on most people have been pretty horrible XD

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
That's why I LOVE these forums. I can always find support here.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Yeah everybody is so nice and supportive, everywhere else everyone just swears at you or says you're doing everything wrong

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I hate that. I would rather have instructive criticism than constant insults and arguments. I honestly prefer these websites over Facebook and all other sites.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Haha facebook is evil. I use it but man everybody is so harsh XD

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I agree. I had like 500 friends, but I just recently deleted practically all of them. I've got only like 66 because I was so sick of seeeing everybody's drama all the time.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I've got 300 and something, maybe 400 but I actually know most of them XD well the majority, I'd say about 30 I don't know but know through others D;

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
It wasn't that I didn't know those people. I did. Most them go to my high school. It's just, I don't really care about them, not to sound rude! Haha! I used to be friends with everyone I knew or everyone that went to my school. Now, I'm just friends with the people I really talk to. Close friends and family, you know. I like it a lot better. Less chaos.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Haha I see what you mean though

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I'm finding it a lot more enjoyable, personally.:yesnod:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Hahaha, Jenny... :lol: Every now and then I keep sorting through my friends and deleting a couple.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.