Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so far yum yum and shadow have 1 egg the last time these 2 mated they produced 1 chick that was a heavy pied but we no that shadow is split to lutino so we should also see some wf lutino chicks wich would be all white

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok so here is what has happened sasha and rapture laid 3 eggs before rapyure sat an them all day long so when rapture came out i expected sasha to go in and sit not so i waited for 45 minutes then i noticed sasha fell asleep on the perch rapture never went back in so i put the eggs in with yum yum boy that was a chalange and a half i had to block yum yum from tearing my hand off she is very protective of the eggs even with shadow she comes out of the box long enough to do her business and for a drink and for some food then she is back in and chases shadow off of them she lets him sit beside her but thats all i did put 2 fake eggs in the nest with sasha and rapture mind you this is there very first time mating but it is the 2nd time for yum yum

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i took a look in the nest box and heard this faint little chirp the egg still has not hatched yet so bye morning i should see a white little fuzz ball only 4 eggs out of six are fertile

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well we now have a white fuzz ball with three more to go i did candle them and 2 are not fertileso we will have 4 out of 6

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Glad to hear you have a new fuzz ball.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok i got a chance to get a pic of my wf tiel chick but i noticed there are now 2 chicks and the 2nd one is a wf lutino the eyes are clear

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok no chicks today but i thought i would update you all yum yum and shadow are feeding the chicks well i no this because i can hear them being fed so far we have a clear eye one and a dark eye one i sure hope we see a heavy pied i no with the clear eye it is a wf lutino egg 3 is due to hatch tomorow

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Great news, Allen. Your babies are always irresistable.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i do feed them a great variety of food fresh veggies seeds and treats but i change the water 2x a day i feel if i would not drink a glass of water that was sitting out since morning and it is 5 pm now why would i let my fids do the same

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok so here are more pics

all together

1st hatched

2nd hatched

3rd hatched

4th hatched

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Adorable! It's interesting to see the difference in the inos and the standards - the inos look so strange with those red eyes and light feathers! :giggle:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.