I have 2 quakers
1) My quakers cage size is 100cm wide by 70cm depth.
2) This is what's in my quakers food mix: Medium Striped Sunflower Seeds, Buckwheat, Paddy Rice, Chillies, Micronised Barley, Yellow Maize, Red Maize, Safflower Seeds, Groats, Walnut Pieces, White Pumpkin Seeds, Sultanas, Diced Pineapple, Coconut Pieces, Micronised Peas, Diced Carrots, Almond Nut Pieces, Hazel Nut Pieces, Clipped Oats, Red Dari, White Dari, Hemp seed, Diced Papaya, Banana Chips, Cedar Nuts and White Sunflower Seeds. They also get fruit and veg daily. Their favorite food is sweet potato. They also get some scrambled eggs once a week.
3) They like shredding paper and they like little caves that they can dive into away from danger.
4) Funny and cute.
5) Can be quite loud at times but they don't scream all day long like my conures.
6) I don't do any training with my quakers, they don't bite and they behaved well when they're out of their cage.
7) Same as any other parrots
8) I can't remember right now
9) Quakers are 1 of my favorites, I always want more but I can't